- BARREL: Full Composite with patented dual disk - S1ID Barrel Technology that provides the ultimate performance right out of the wrapper.
- CONSTRUCTION: Two-piece design featuring our exclusive IST Technology – a stiffer connection with a more solid feel on contact.
- SWING WEIGHT: Balanced swing weight that is perfect for all player types.
- END CAP: Ultra lightweight X-Cap design for improved speed and control at the plate.
- GRIP: Standard FP grip with improved cushion.
- DESIGNED WITH THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF BALANCE AND FLEX, the Quatro Pro Fastpitch Softball Bat (-10) provides players with more pop and distance in their swing
IDEAL FOR AVID FASTPITCH SOFTBALL PLAYERS FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO COLLEGE
- LIGHT BAT DROP WEIGHT CREATES FASTER SWING SPEEDS
- VIBRATION REDUCTION protects the hands of the player thanks to the stiffer, focused flex technology along the entire bat
- APPROVED BY ASA/USA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA and all other associations using 98 MPF with ABI
department name: girls
- material type: Composite
- sport type: Baseball
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 3-Fusion End Cap Optimizes The Sweet Spot, Sound, & Overall Strength
- 3-Fusion Handle Technology Provides Greater Flex & Feel
- Approved For Play In USSSA, ASA (USA Softball), NSA, ISA, & ISF (WBSC)
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Ultra Elongated Fibers – Provides the largest sweet spot area possible
- 2-piece ConneXion – Helps eliminate vibration in the handle of the bat
- 2nd Generation Fire Flex with 360 Exact Carbon Technology
- Optimized Player Weighting - Loaded
- Approved for play in USSSA, ISA and NSA
- Paraflex+ composite barrel design
- Half and half two-piece design
- 3-Fusion endcap
- 3-Fusion handle
- Demarini RCK knob. Barrel Diameter-2 1/4 Inches
- Para flex composite barrel design
- Half and half 2-piece design
- 3-Fusion endcap
- 3-Fusion handle
- RCK knob is anatomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand
|Content||The Xeno X20 Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger remains one of the most popular models on the market for elite players who love a stiff feel through the zone. The two-piece IST Xstiff Technology construction gives you an increased energy transfer that you feel every time you make contact. The patented S1ID Barrel Technlogy creates for high performance right out of the wrapper while maintaining a balanced swing weight that is perfect for every type of hitter. The ultra-lightweight X-Cap design also provides added control and bat speed when you step in to the box. Comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty from Louisville Slugger. - -10 Length to Weight Ratio - 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter - 2-Piece composite - Balanced swing weight - Patented S1ID Barrel Technology - Ultra-lightweight X-Cap design - IST Technology - Standard FP grip - Approved for Play In ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA and ISF - 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty||The second generation of Quatro? Pro does not disappoint. Proven on-field at the professional and collegiate level, the combination of a outer barrel and a suspended inner barrel offers the perfect balance of pop and speed every hitter desires.
- Focused Flex: Reconstructed collar assembly for a stiffer, focused flex eliminating barrel drag while maintaining vibration reduction qualities
- Longitudinal Flex: Re-engineered composite layering for enhanced trampoline across the length of the barrel
- 2-Piece Composite frame
- Approved by: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA, and all other associations using 98MPH with ABI
- Made in the USA: Patent Pending
- 2 1/4? Barrel Diameter
- One Year Warranty
- Lizard Skin Grip
- Made in USA
|DeMarini D-LAB CF Zen AOD -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFE19New for the DeMarini D-LAB CF Zen AOD -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFE19 is the Adjustable On Demand (AOD) knob, which allows hitters to adjust the position of the knob depending on the situation making the bat either longer or shorter. The DeMarini D-LAB CF Zen AOD -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFE19 also features new Paraflex+ Composite and the 3Fusion System for utmost comfort and hot out of the wrapper performance! Bat BenefitsThe DeMarini D-LAB CF Zen AOD -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFE19 features a two-piece composite design, Adjustable On Demand knob, standard 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and is approved for play in USSSA, ASA, ISA, ISF & NSA. WarrantyThe AOD comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.||Demarini - Go from good to game-changing with the 2019 CF Zen drop 10 Fastpitch Bat from DeMarini. The most popular offering in the CF Fastpitch lineup, the CF Zen (-10) is built with a strong, highly responsive Paraflex+ Composite barrel. A balanced swing weight and 3-Fusion handle that helps reduce vibration on impact make this bat is perfect for the elite player. Whether you make your living racking up singles or smashing home runs, this bat gets the job done. To be the best, you have to outwork, outhustle and outperform the competition. You can never be satisfied. The moment you are someone is there waiting to take your place. Just like the hitters we make our bats for, we strive to improve year after year. Driven by player innovation, the 2019 CF lineup pushes the limits of bat technology, creating our most consistent, best-performing bats ever. Comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty from DeMarini. Colorway: Royal Blue/Grays/White. WTDXCFP-19||The 2018 CFX -10 balanced fast pitch bat is the most popular bat in the new DeMarini lineup, and is built with the full complement of DeMarini 3-fusion technology system, so each of the components from top to bottom work together to give hitters an edge when they step up to the plate.|