- Hyperlite composite barrel optimizes the sweet spot for maximum performance
- Ultra-thin 29/32" handle with all new 1.2mm Hyperskin grip
- Certification: ASA (USA), USSSA (Fastpitch ONLY), NSA, ISA, ISF
- Parastack Composite Barrel: A stiffer composite design allows us to design the perfect stick for power hitters with more mass in the barrel
- Direct Connection Handle: This two-piece direct connection handle provides the feel power hitters love and allows for maximum energy transfer and insane power on contact
- Siesmic End Cap: Constructed with the stiffest materials in our lineup, this end cap helps deliver insane energy transfer on contact
- Paraflex+ composite barrel design
- Half and half two-piece design
- 3-Fusion endcap
- 3-Fusion handle
- Demarini RCK knob. Barrel Diameter-2 1/4 Inches
- ZNX Alloy Handle: Designed for a younger player
- Hybrid Performance Grip: Two-piece grip with tacky feel.
- Lightweight bat that swings effortlessly.
- 12+ age group
- USSSA, ASA, ISA, NSA, ISF Certification
- Paraflex composite barrel material
- D-Fusion 2.0 handle type
- 2 1/4 handle type
- Double Barrel 2 - Second generation Double Barrel construction combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, creating the lowest compression in the game for more barrel flex and even higher performance
- Launch Comp - Launch Composite Technology allows for a longer, lighter and stronger barrel, creating an even bigger sweet spot, pushing the limits of performance
- Power Boost - Patent-pending "Soft Knob" technology provides hitters more leverage and power potential while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- ConneXion Evolution - By doubling the amount of Nitrocell foam injected into the ConneXion joint, the Ghost Advanced produces almost zero vibration for the best feeling 2-piece bat Easton has ever made
- Lizard Skins custom bat grip provides the ultimate feel, cushion and tack
|Content||Easton’s new Wonderlite is an evenly-balanced -13 barrel design, constructed with a HYPERLITE composite barrel that optimizes the sweet for maximum performance. The Wonderlite features an ultra-thin 29/32” handle with an all-new 1.2mm HYPERSKIN grip. It is certified for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA and ISF.||Inspired by the Phenix bat that defined a generation of power hitters, the FNX Rising is One of a Kind. This stick features our all-new Seismic End Cap and Parastack Composite barrel, built with the strongest materials in our lineup that give you a stiffer composite with more mass in the sweet spot. We finished this bat with our Direct Connection design that helps deliver insane energy transfer on contact, making sure your power goes into the ball, not your hands. Comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty from DeMarini. - -10 Length to Weight Ratio - 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter - 2-Piece Composite Barrel - Direct Connection Handle - Siesmic End Cap - Approved for Play In ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA and ISF - 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty||Demarini - Go from good to game-changing with the 2019 CF Zen drop 10 Fastpitch Bat from DeMarini. The most popular offering in the CF Fastpitch lineup, the CF Zen (-10) is built with a strong, highly responsive Paraflex+ Composite barrel. A balanced swing weight and 3-Fusion handle that helps reduce vibration on impact make this bat is perfect for the elite player. Whether you make your living racking up singles or smashing home runs, this bat gets the job done. To be the best, you have to outwork, outhustle and outperform the competition. You can never be satisfied. The moment you are someone is there waiting to take your place. Just like the hitters we make our bats for, we strive to improve year after year. Driven by player innovation, the 2019 CF lineup pushes the limits of bat technology, creating our most consistent, best-performing bats ever. Comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty from DeMarini. Colorway: Royal Blue/Grays/White. WTDXCFP-19||The 2019 Uprising (-12) bat gives you a high impact stick for an affordable price. Designed with a ZNX Alloy handle, this model is perfect for younger players looking for a lightweight bat that swings effortlessly. Paired with a Hybrid Performance Grip, the Uprising is ready for action. Comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty from DeMarini. - -12 Length to Weight Ratio - 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter - ZNX Alloy Handle - Hybrid Performance Grip - Certified for Play in ASA, ISA, ISF, NSA, USSSA - 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty||Leading the pack, the CF9 (-10) Balanced is the most popular bat in the DeMarini lineup. Bringing a balanced swing weight together with the ultimate in performance, this stick brings power to the plate so players can crush with confidence.
The new PARAFLEX COMPOSITE BARREL – with 22% stronger carbon fibers – creates a huge sweet-spot for massive pop and a low MOI. And we’re not a one-trick pony, our Paraflex Composite allow us to precisely distribute the weight in each bat so you can find a stick that matches your game. But performance is about more than just the barrel - the revolutionary D-Fusion 2.0 handle is optimized to redirect energy upon contact back into the barrel for an explosive trampoline like feel. That means more energy concentrated on pop and less on hand sting.||The hottest bat in the game that is approved for ALL fields, just got hotter: the Easton Ghost Advanced Fastpitch bat. Its second-generation DOUBLE BARREL 2? design combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, delivering the lowest compression in the game for maximum barrel flex and performance. Launch Comp? Composite Technology allows for a longer, lighter, stronger barrel, creating an even bigger sweet spot. And now, our best feeling two-piece bat just got better: ConneXion Evolution? delivers almost zero vibration by doubling the amount of Nitrocell? foam injected into the ConneXion? joint. Power Boost? Soft Knob technology provides more leverage and power potential, all while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand. Custom Lizards Skins? grip, providing players with best-in-class feel, cushion and tack. Available in a -11 Dual Stamp model and approved for play in ASA (USA), USSSA (fastpitch only), NSA, ISA and ISF.
- Double Barrel 2 - Second Generation Construction creates a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel for the lowest compression in the game!
- Launch Comp? - Launch Comp Technology allows for a longer, lighter and stronger barrel
- Power Boost - Patent Pending "Soft-Knob" reduced vibration
- Ultra-thin 29/32" handle
- Approved for: ASA (USA), USSSA (Fastpitch only), NSA, ISA, ISF
- Evenly-Balanced Swing Weight